At AquaTread® Marine Flooring, we understand how hard it is to come off the water when the leaves and temperatures start dropping to dock your pontoon for the last time of the season. If you are contemplating a boat remodel, there is no time like the present to give your vessel some love.
Why a fall boat refurbish?
When longer, warmer, sunny days return, the first thing you want to do is take to the water. You won’t be in the mood to start a refurbishing job then. By completing boat updates now, you’ll reap all the benefits in spring and summer. Imagine taking your pontoon boat out of storage, admiring its beauty and being able to jump right in.
First: Take Stock of What’s Broken, Deteriorated or What You Don’t Like
You may determine the job is just too big for one person or to accomplish before winter. In most cases, your boat renovation is probably more aesthetic than mechanical or structural. That’s good news for you and your budget. There are plenty of affordable, time-saving pontoon boat updates you can complete in a weekend or over a month’s time. Here are a few fall pontoon makeover ideas:
· Install technology updates such as LED lighting, stereo speakers and smart device capabilities.
· Replace seating, reconfigure seating and/or reupholster chairs.
· Add entertaining accessories such as a waterslide, marine-grade BBQ grill, removable tables, built-in cupholders, etc.
· Purchase new bimini top or pontoon boat cover.
· Tear up stained, moldy and ripped boat carpet or other outdated boat flooring.
Install DIY, low-maintenance, long-lasting, marine-grade vinyl flooring available in 20+ stunning patterns from the #1 Pontoon Boat Flooring Made in the USA… AquaTread®!