Around the water, resistance can be a really good thing. Especially when it comes to your boat flooring. You’ll want to look for the best marine-grade vinyl flooring that holds up to marine elements and environments for years.
AquaTread® Marine Flooring, the top flooring for pontoon boats, resists…
· Most importantly – WATER – moisture cannot penetrate vinyl boat flooring from above or below the deck
· Mold, mildew and rot
· Microbes, bacteria and fungus thanks to improved MicroLock Technology™ topcoat
· Heavy foot traffic – won’t crack, flake, chip or peel
· Failing at seams because it is joint-free, seamless boat flooring
· Harmful UV-rays for long-term color retention
· Marine chemicals and scents – fish, salt, oil, gas – non-porous material makes for easy clean up
· Staining from fish remnants, kids drinks and more
· Odors from marine inhabitants and surroundings
· Snags from fish hooks and pet nails
· Denting from heavy items like anchors
· Blushing from wet towels, life jackets, coolers, swimsuits
· Heat – AquaTread® is cooler to the touch than most other woven pontoon flooring
· Slips and fall; also flame retardant for improved boating safety
Manufactured in the USA, AquaTread® comes in a number of beautiful simulated wood, leather, weave and high-end designs for OEMs, boat dealers and for DIY boat renovations, remodels and updates. Our luxury images are printed underneath the vinyl so your pontoon floor looks like new for years.
Don’t resist taking a long look at easy to install, low-maintenance AquaTread® Marine Flooring for boats and pontoons today!