Boat and pontoon owners choose AquaTread® Marine Flooring as their pontoon flooring of choice because it outlasts and outperforms other boat flooring options on the market today. You have a choice when it comes to your boat flooring, so be sure to insist on the most durable boat flooring and the #1 pontoon boat flooring available.
When compared to other marine flooring – carpet, wood, foam, rubber, artificial turf – AquaTread just can’t be beat. Carpet and wood might look great, but both require lots of maintenance. Wood is extremely expensive. Carpet, foam, turf and rubber are all reasonable options, but they aren’t all UV-stable or waterproof, so you’ll end up spending more in replacement costs sooner than later.
While these alternatives have a few redeeming qualities, none compare to AquaTread’s overall durability, versatility, low-maintenance and value. Of the options listed above, only AquaTread can claim all these features:
- Manufactured in the USA of ultra-durable polyvinyl
- Withstands extreme weather conditions and years of foot traffic
- Superb moisture protection – resists rot, mold and mildew
- Seamless, non-woven, non-porous material
- Won’t snag (from fish hooks), dent (from anchors), crack, flake or peel
- UV-Stable for long-term color and image retention
- Clear, high-quality images printed underneath vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by industry-leading topcoat and wear layer
- Easy to clean
- DIY installation; trim to fit with cushiony Spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Cool to the touch
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
AquaTread doesn’t skimp on style either. Our solid, Levant leather-like colors and our meticulously designed patterns turn heads. AquaTread comes in over 20 patterns, many replicating the beauty of authentic woods like teak, holly and maple, without the price tag and the maintenance. AquaTread is also available in special order patterns and is customizable to create your own personalized boat flooring.
So, if you are thinking of removing that old, smelly boat carpet, renovating a boat or refurbishing a pontoon, AquaTread Marine Flooring is the smart, cost-effective option to make your watercraft look new again and stand out from all the others. With AquaTread, you’ll spend more enjoyable time on the water and less time on shore performing upkeep!