AquaTread® 120 Mil Thick Non-woven Marine Flooring with 75 Mil Wear Layer. Seamless polyvinyl, DIY rollout in Simulated-Wood LevantTM texture. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bask in the beauty of AquaTread® Marine Flooring’s rich, Premier Collection of simulated-wood boat flooring! Weathered Teak and Holly Slanted - No Lines Imaged Pontoon Flooring has the look of natural, worn teak wood planks without the expense and maintenance of real wood. The weathered planks tilt diagonally for a more modern take on traditional vertical planked flooring. The planks are next to each other with no lines for a clean look. This stylish flooring comes in LevantTM texture for a soft look and feel of leather. In addition to this contemporary pattern, AquaTread offers boat owners and water enthusiasts a long list of features:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- UV-Stable – for even longer color and image retention
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
Samples cannot be returned or refunded.
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65.