AquaTread® 105 Mil Thick Non-woven Marine Flooring with 65 Mil Wear Layer. Seamless polyvinyl, DIY rollout in Simulated-Wood LevantTM texture. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bask in the beauty of AquaTread® Marine Flooring's rich, Premier Collection of simulated-wood boat flooring! Teak and Holly Light Imaged Pontoon Flooring has the look of natural teak and exotic holly wood planks without the expense and maintenance of real wood. The striking beauty of each plank is highlighted by a thick, white line separating the planks. This stylish flooring comes in LevantTM texture for a soft look and feel of leather. In addition to this elegant pattern, AquaTread offers boat owners and water enthusiasts a long list of features:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl - handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material - won't snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection - resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won't fade or wear off
- UV-Stable - for even longer color and image retention
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
Samples cannot be returned or refunded.
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65.