AquaTread® 120 Mil Thick Non-woven Marine Flooring with 75 Mil Wear Layer. Seamless polyvinyl, DIY rollout in Simulated-Wood LevantTM texture. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bask in the beauty of AquaTread® Marine Flooring’s rich, Premier Collection of simulated-wood boat flooring! Teak and Dark Holly Vertical Lines Imaged Pontoon Flooring has the look of Teak wood planks with Dark Holly wood lines without the expense and maintenance of real wood. The teak planks and Holly lines are vertical for a more traditional planked flooring. This stylish flooring comes in LevantTM texture for a soft look and feel of leather. In addition to this contemporary pattern, AquaTread offers boat owners and water enthusiasts a long list of features:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- UV-Stable – for even longer color and image retention
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
Samples cannot be returned or refunded.
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65.